Friday, May 11, 2012

WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...

I told you a little about my journey to HGTV Design Star in the last post.  After my drive to Las Vegas for the original casting call & call back, I was asked to make a 5 minute video about myself & my design background.  I wanted to share that video with you to give you a little more insight on the process.  Wow, I look back and watch this video and think how 'green' I was on film.  (Besides this absolutely crazy face I seem to have on the link) It was scary to do my very first EVER interview in front of the camera for such a BIG opportunity. It is a little bit rough for me to watch, but I know I have come a long way as far as comfort level in front of the camera.  (and most importantly, toned down those "crazy hands" while I talk).  But... regardless.... here it is... for all to see! 



3 comments:

  1. Wow Brit Just watched this again and you did a TERRIFIC JOB - well obviously since they picked you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Britney. Just saw your design portfolio on HGTV.com and liked your young, fresh style. I found your blog and look forward to following along your DS journey!

    ReplyDelete