Thursday, May 24, 2012

ONE WEEK UNTIL HGTV DESIGN STAR SEASON 7 PREMIERE

OMG, I can hardly believe Design Star starts next week (Tuesday, May 29th to be exact).  Because of that, this week has been crazy with media getting everyone excited about watching.  As far as media goes, I am pleased to announce I will be on the June cover of So Scottsdale magazine, as well as an interview inside talking about life, design & design star.  Also today I did my first TV appearance for the show on Arizona Midday Channel 12 where I gave some easy and budget friendly tips for revamping your home & of course... talked about design star.


I am all set to interview tomorrow on Sonoran Living on channel 15 at 9am as part of their DIY week... and for those of you who know me, or those who don't... I love me some do-it-yourself projects.  I also noticed that the OG of Design Star, David Bromstad was on Sonoran Living this week.  I watched his segment just because I love watching him, but also because I wanted to see what kind of tips he was giving and was pleasantly surprised when their conversation turned to ME!  It is the weirdest thing having people who I am used to watching on television even say my name.  David had some really sweet things to say about me, and made me feel like the coolest kid in town.  I definitely walked with a little more pep in my step after I watched it.  You can check that out here...




Also on Saturday morning I will be on  Good Morning Arizona Channel 3... my segment will be on at 7:20am.  No tips or tricks on this one... just a good ole fashioned interview.  I hope you all check it out!  I will be posting the segments for your viewing pleasure on my blog just in case you missed any of them.

1 comment:

  1. This whole thing is just so cool Britany... I keep watching this stuff going "I know her!" lol... So so so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete